Deciding on the right paving system for your property or home is an important step as far as long-term investment in your property is concerned. Pattern imprinted concrete provides a really innovative method of designing the surface of a freshly poured already mixed concrete in order to give a beautiful concrete design that is reminiscent of stone, brick, tiles or cobbles.
When it comes to the bonded resin driveways, this paving method offers much more than just access to your home. As the amounts of technology-driven enhancements being done to the method as well as the features of imprinted concrete increases, so does the number of homes looking to add texture, design and a wow factor to the exterior part of their homes.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider using this paving method. But, remember, to get the most out of this project, it’s important that you have a clear understanding of the types of patterns that can be designed for you. This is to ensure you get exactly what you desire. The reasons include:
· It provides great visual aesthetics: The pattern imprints can create virtually any design you want whether you would like to match it with your walls in terms of colour and pattern, or communicate something. Things such as stones, tiles, bricks and cobbles do come in designs and shapes that are ordinary. You can get custom-made pattern imprinted concrete driveways specially for you to complement the exterior decor of your home, even if you want unique features like circles, borders, cracks control joints as well as other looked-for features.
· It improves the face value of your property: There is absolutely no doubt that such driveways add instant curb appeal to your home. The artistic patterns and designs not only add aesthetic value to your home, it also creates a sense of unique personality to your home exterior that differentiate it from the rest of the homes in the neighbourhood. Majority of home buyers look for particular level of uniqueness, and tailored imprinted concrete designs on your driveway will add that magnetic pull, thereby increasing your Return on Investment without spending too much.
· It’s very affordable: Compared to other pavement methods, pattern imprinted concrete is quite affordable. This is as a result of the fact that concrete itself is cheaper compared to other materials used for such purposes, for instance, tiles. Furthermore, once laid, this pavement material does not require regular maintenance and are much more durable. This will save you the cost of having to hire maintenance services often.
· It’s fast and easy to install: This pavement material is quite easy to install and takes just a very short time. Laying stones, tiles, bricks or cobble can be extremely involving, needing too much attention to detail. Pattern imprinted concrete, on the other hand, is very easy to install since it only involves imprinting the specific designs on the freshly-poured concrete.
· It requires very low maintenance: Driveways are normally exposed to dust from the atmosphere, dried leaves and other debris, oil, grease, as well as other automobile stains. This can take so much time and resources to clean up particularly with other pavement methods. The same can’t be said about pattern imprinted concrete driveways since they don’t get stained easily. However, in case it gets stained, the stains can be easily removed. You won’t require those costly commercial detergents or even hire cleaning professionals or equipment to carry out the task. Weeds, too, can’t grow on these pavements and therefore there is no frequent weeding. Weeds are one among the common causative factors of driveway degrading as a result of the chemicals produced by the roots and the dried leaves.
· It provides unique installations: Every home is unique and different people have different needs. Pattern imprinted concrete complement the structures they lead to. Such driveways come is a range of patterns so large that you can have a design that’s specific to you to select from. In fact, you can have your own custom design that’s unique to your personality. They also come in a range of colours, and you’ll get whatever colours you may want to have in your driveway.
· It’s highly durable: This paving method will provide you with driveways that have high durability and permanence levels. You don’t want to renovate your driveways every couple of years, hence the need for highly durable pavement method. Concrete is resistant to a number of environmental conditions including the adverse ones. They can endure very high temperatures as well as low temperatures. This will save you the cash you’d have used for regular restorations or remodeling of your driveways. In case you use pattern imprinted concrete for your driveways, odds are that it will end up living longer than you, and still remain in the same conditions as before if maintained well. Even if you have to renovate your driveways, it will be after several years.
· It helps avoid slipping risks: Wherever you are, the rain and snow will always make your driveway slippery. Slippery driveways can be very dangerous to the homes with kids and elderly people. With imprinted concrete driveways, you can guarantee freedom from slipping and falling which can be very dangerous. Majority of professional pavers use anti-slip protector as standard on their paving projects to keep you and your family safe regardless of the weather conditions.
In conclusion, these are just some of the reasons to have your driveways installed with pattern imprinted concrete. Besides the driveways, you can also use this paving method for your walkways, porches, patios, and pool or garden footpaths. In case you’ve just built a new home, purchased a home with a decrepit driveway or just want to renovate your current driveway, you should consider trying out this paving method.